Makes around 30 cupcakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 and ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 10 tablespoons (1 stick and 2 tablespoons) softened butter*
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 15 oz can of pumpkin
*note- leave butter out in room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cream cheese
- ¼ cup softened butter*
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a dash of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*note- leave butter out in room temperature for 20 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
- In a large (separate) bowl, beat the butter and sugar together on a medium mixing speed.
- Once properly mixed, beat in eggs one at a time. Mix until fluffy.
- Slow down the mixer to a medium-low speed and pour in half the four mix.
- Add in the milk.
- Then, pour in the rest of the flour mixture.
- Next, add the pumpkin.
- When you feel the batter is fully mixed fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl beat the butter and cream cheese until creamy.
- Then pour in the powdered sugar.
- Next add the vanilla, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg
- Mix, and your set!
Enjoy, and if you like my posts don’t forget to follow for more! <3