Hey guys! I’m going to do a list of things to do during the Holiday Season and hopefully this can give you some ideas for break!
- Make a ginger bread house. I loovvee making these, I never end up eating them but decorating them is so much fun. My family always gets a pack of like 4 mini houses and we do a decorating contest!
- Ice Skating. I am the worst at ice skating but after clinging onto the railing for an hour, I kind of get the hang of it (haha). It’s fun to do with friends even if your terrible like me.
- Go to the snow with friends! My favorite place to visit “nearby” is Tahoe, I have never gone Ski-ing but I really want to try this year!
- Decorate your room. Every year I decorate my room but I’m not going to go into detail because I’ll be posting about in blogmas. Make sure to look out for it!
- Have a cozy day. I want to make sure during break that I spend at least one day (although I’m positive it will be more) watching every christmas movie on netflix, wrapped in a blanket, and sipping my hot chocolate.
- Cut down a tree.
- See a Christmas play
- Do a winter photoshoot with friends
- Build a snowman
Hope you enjoyed my holiday bucket list! If you have any questions or comments leave them down below and if you like these posts make sure to give a thumbs up and follow for more! Happy Holidays
ps: if you have any requests for blog posts for blogmas let me know in the comment section!